Date: May 15, 2019
Laura Lombard from ImEpik discussed:
- How online training is a more affordable and accessible way of completing the required training to comply with FSMA.
- How alternate training is acceptable for complying with the training requirements as long as it is at least equivalent to that received under a standardized curriculum recognized as adequate by the FDA.
- Interactive courses and assessment-based online learning environments that train food-processing employees for the global food manufacturer industry, particularly for the roles of Preventive Controls Qualified Individual and Qualified Individual.
- See real examples of the training questionnaire, study guides and audio/video tools used in the interactive training modules.
- ReposiTrak webinar viewers receive a special discount code during the webinar.
Laura Lombard is CEO of ImEpik, a market-driven and research-based online training company.
If you missed the live webinar, catch up by viewing the archived session.