- Are you losing sales because you’re spending too much time checking in, and not enough time merchandising your products?
- Could you expand distribution if you had a risk-free way to put more product on your trading partners shelves?
- Is your back room costing you margins because of inaccurate counts, unauthorized deliveries, and the labor needed to staff it?
- How much time and resource power do you put into resolving invoice discrepancies?
- How do you currently manage shrink with your trading partners?
- How would your ordering and replenishment process change if you had greater visibility into shelf-level inventory and POS data?
Scan-based Trading (SBT) is a powerful tool which helps retail trading partners drive operational efficiencies, increase distribution, and achieve best in class performance from their supply chains. SBT from ReposiTrak is a cloud-based application that provides visibility into store-level product movement, enabling suppliers to spend more time merchandising product, and removes time-consuming operational drudgery from the retailer-supplier relationship.
Retailers who are actively engaged in SBT have seen the following results, and you can expect the same:
- Improved financial performance and operating capital
- Reduced out-of-stocks
- Increased sales by almost $6000/year/store in select categories
- Reduced inventory by 10% – 30%
- Improved Assortment
- Reduced back room hours and trimmed payroll costs significantly
- Improved Consumer Experience
Suppliers who have embraced SBT have seen the following results, and you can expect the same:
- Increased sales through expanded distribution
- Gained an average of 14 minutes more for merchandising
- Increased route efficiency by 60%
- Reduced out-of-stocks
- Shortened delivery time by 300%
- Improved promotional management
- Reduced shrink by over 50%
With Scan-based Trading from ReposiTrak, retailers are seeing greater efficiencies in DSD receiving, lower operating expenses, no-hassle payments, and increased sales. And suppliers experience more efficient delivery processes, wider receiving windows, more time for in-store merchandising, and increased sales. With nearly two decades of experience, we are SBT experts. We have even development a partnership with Ralston Creek Capital to help solve supplier working capital financing issues that inhibit the deployment of Scan-based Trading programs.