Umpqua Dairy is the largest family owned dairy in Southern Oregon providing fresh ice cream, milk and other dairy products. Umpqua was manually collecting and storing documents from its vendors. Staying up to date took hours of time and with multiple priorities, documents expired and sometimes were not replaced until just before an audit. As a result, Umpqua was interested in learning how it could reduce its risk and automate this process.
ReposiTrak Compliance Management
After evaluating solutions, Umpqua chose ReposiTrak’s Compliance Management solution for its ease of use and integration with the Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI). They now have real-time data access, and can see if their vendor and co-packers are, or are not meeting requirements.
Maintain an Accurate Supplier List
- Qualify new suppliers
- Expedite using the ReposiTrak network
- Keep track of existing ones
Utilize ReposiTrak’s Team for Supplier Accountability
- Proactive management approach
- Scheduled follow ups to correct non-compliance issues
Receive Alerts, Customize Documents, and More
- Dual, pro-active alerts and exception-based reporting
- Customizable document review queue
- Documents delegated to appropriate reviewer
- Easy-to-use, flexible interface
Increase and Manage Document Requirements
- Verify documents meet your specs with Optical Character Recognition
- Documents can be e-signed
- Everything including SQF audit management on one platform
- Umpqua collected 7 documents with a 72% compliance rate for over 60 vendors.
- Access SQF-audits, request re-certification, and manage corrective actions, if needed, in the ReposiTrak platform.