The FDA’s proposed additional traceability recordkeeping requirements are considered to be game-changing and are poised to affect many food manufacturers and fresh food suppliers, which will need to be prepared to transition paper-based compliance records to digitized documents.
To help industry stakeholders begin planning for these important changes, ReposiTrak will present a complimentary webinar co-presented by Jennifer Crandall, founder of Safe Food En Route LLC, and Derek Hannum, SVP at ReposiTrak, who will breakdown the key points of the proposed rule, discuss the best ways safety and quality professionals can prepare for a fast-tracked digitized future of supply chain traceability, and share how some of the specific changes can best be managed.
Topics covered in the complimentary webinar will include:
- Goals, core components and terminologies of the proposed rule
- Defining high-risk foods covering dairy, fresh produce and seafood
- What is covered/what is exempt
- Revised recordkeeping requirements
- Key Data Elements (KDEs) and Critical Tracking Events (CTEs)
- How to take traceability compliance records out of the binder and into the cloud
- How ReposiTrak views the new traceability rules through data harmonization