Webinar | California’s Prop 65: Everything You Need to Know for Food Safety Compliance
June 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
California’s Prop 65: Everything You Need to Know for Food Safety Compliance
Proposition 65 is hot topic in the food industry right now. In this very timely webinar, Shawn Stevens, JD from the Food Industry Counsel, LLC will share valuable insight that includes:
- What is Prop 65 and what is changing August 30th?
- What chemicals are now included in Prop 65?
- What should retailers know and require from their suppliers to ensure compliance and reduce liability exposure?
- What steps do suppliers need to take NOW to make sure they are compliant and don’t put themselves or retailers at risk?
- What should companies do if they are found in violation of Prop 65?
Don’t miss this extremely informative webinar with one of the most sought after Prop 65 resources in the industry!
Shawn Stevens, JD | Food Industry Counsel, LLC
Shawn is a nationally-recognized food safety attorney working with food industry clients including the world’s largest food processors, national restaurant chains, and food distributors and grocers. He helps them protect their brands by proactively taking steps that will reduce their food safety risk, help them comply with complex FDA and USDA regulations and manage recall response efforts. Shawn brings years of experience and guidance to ReposiTrak customers.