The ReposiTrak Difference? An Active Approach
Other systems depend on the voluntary self-management of your suppliers…however that is a passive approach. Without constant contact and follow up, your suppliers will fall out of compliance, and increase your brand risk. With ReposiTrak, we believe it takes a village to drive implementation and improve compliance, and therefore we offer an active vs. a passive approach.
The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is the most sweeping change to food safety in over 70 years. It’s focused on prevention and therefore mandates you take responsibility for the compliance of your supply chain. ReposiTrak combines a web-based solution with an in-house team assigned to you to speed results and reduce risk.
Our approach includes:
- Dedicated Staff – a team of account managers & technical support contact your suppliers via phone and email.
- Expedited Implementation – we reach out to every supplier and follow up until ReposiTrak enrollment is complete.
- Non-Compliance Follow Up – we reach out to suppliers to correct non-compliance as soon as possible to reduce your risk.
ReposiTrak® is a food safety compliance management solution that can help reduce brand, financial and regulatory risk and will benefit multiple areas within your company.
- Reduce your financial risk, safeguard your brand reputation, prepare for FSMA and maintain regulatory compliance
- Ensure your suppliers’ remain in compliance through proactive notifications of missing or soon to expire documents through a compliance dashboard
- We are endorsed by associations such as Food Marketing Institute (FMI), Retailer Owned Food Distributors and Associates (ROFDA) and the United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA) as the Industry Standard Solution for compliance management of business and regulatory records
- No hardware to purchase, no software to install, and no special labeling or product identification is required
- Proven scalability – Currently processing over 15 million transactions daily generating hundreds of thousands of invoices per day; processing nearly a million deliveries per week managing over 110,000 supplier/retailer connections and maintaining millions of perpetual inventories at item/store level
- Your IT resources are free to focus on your core business
- Your data is protected by our banking industry-quality security with over 16 years history of spotless performance
- We keep track of your partner’s food safety compliance and regulatory documents, and provide proactive email alerts for expiration dates, sub-standard audit scores, and unmet coverage minimums
- You don’t need to change your systems, apply bar codes, scan products, or make other data changes. We can use the product movement data you’re using now
- We reduce food safety risk by increasing visibility to your partner’s compliance management of records
- We store business and food safety compliance regulatory documents required to demonstrate compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and other state and federal regulations
- We are an effective recall/crisis management source
- We manage documents that substantiate various label claims, certifications (e.g. Organic, non-GMO, Gluten-free,) and country of origin
Where do you start?
- Communicate with your suppliers. We’ll help you share the message with your suppliers that food safety is important to you and that managing records to ensure compliance is simple. Our team takes an active approach with your suppliers, sharing educational materials, making phone calls, sending emails and providing all the necessary TLC
- Determine required documents and coverage minimums expected of your suppliers. Your suppliers will upload and share required documents to become compliant and maintain compliance. If they have questions or need help–we’re here to walk them through
- Track and report ongoing food safety compliance. We are your total food safety compliance management solution – incorporate ReposiTrak into your “new vendor” management process to ensure new purchase orders aren’t cut until the vendor passes compliance; and use ReposiTrak as a checkpoint for existing vendors to ensure they remain in compliance or don’t get paid